There are many reasons why a person might want to permanently tattoo their makeup on. Likewise, sufferers of current or previous medical conditions may also find tattooing beneficial to their confidence and self-esteem. Whatever your reason for seeking permanent cosmetics, micropigmentation, or medical tattooing, Linda “Lady Fish” is here to help.
Lady Fish has owned and operated Always Perfect Permanent Makeup for more than 30 years and in that time, she’s helped men and women of all ages and conditions rediscover their confidence and beauty. From breast cancer patients to Parkinson’s sufferers, people with vision problems to those that just have naturally shaky hands, we’re willing to help anyone!
Many people are familiar with the concept of permanent eyebrows in St. Lucie County, FL, but did you know tattoo makeup goes far beyond just eyebrows? At Always Perfect Permanent Makeup, we offer a wide range of permanent tattoo services, including:
- Permanent eyebrows
- Permanent eyeliner
- Full lips and permanent lip liner
- Lip blushing
Our permanent eyebrow tattoos and similar applications can solve a number of issues for women who have a hard time achieving the look they desire. We’ve given tattoo eyebrows in St. Lucie County, FL to women in their 80s and 90s, while giving young women the lasting eyeliner they demand. No matter who you are, we’re ready to help you “wake up with makeup” in a way that looks just as good as your natural eyebrows and lips.
Not all microblading is the same practice to practice. We preform non-invasive microblading on clients well into their 90s. The benefits of this perfected procedure include:
- No scarring
- Zero interference with the hair root follicle
As a certified medical tattooing professional, Lady Fish is honored to help people battling medical conditions. We offer a number of special medical tattooing procedures, designed to help restore a person’s confidence, appearance and sense of self—even after these things have been affected by sickness. Our services include:
- Hair simulation: For those with alopecia or who have had issues with permanent hair loss due to scarring, we offer hair simulation tattooing to fill in the gaps and give you a more natural appearance.
- Scar camouflage and microneedling: We can restore pigment to scars to make them less noticeable. Our camouflage is specially blended to your natural skin color for best results.
- 3-D areola tattooing: Lady Fish is a pioneer in dimensional nipple tattooing for breast cancer patients. She’s tattooed for men and women alike, to restore confidence after a mastectomy or double mastectomy.
For many patients, and we take pride in being able to help them reclaim their confidence.
For more information about Lady Fish and her pioneering work in permanent cosmetics and medical tattooing, please contact us at Always Perfect Permanent Makeup today at 772-466-2769.